The Community Spoke.
Now Labor Needs To Build.
- SJ is one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
- Extending the Tonkin Highway would mean safer local roads, less congestion, and more local jobs.
- In May 2018 Andrew Hastie delivered $253 million to extend the Tonkin Highway south, connecting to the South West Highway south of Mundijong Road.
- Money was exclusively set aside in the Federal Budget for this project.
- But for 12 months WA Labor did nothing.
- Andrew understands how important this project is to the growth of our region. So he went back to Canberra and secured additional funds. the Morrison Government is now investing $404 million to get the extension built.
- WA Labor must act and get this project built.
It’s Time Labor Took SJ and Byford Seriously.
Help Send A Message That We Need The Tonkin Highway!