The Community Spoke.
Now Labor Needs To Build.
- In May this year Andrew Hastie delivered $253 million to extend the Tonkin Highway south, connecting to the the South West Highway south of Mundijong Road.
- Money was exclusively set aside in the Federal Budget for this project.
- It was now the responsibility of the WA Government to get the project moving.
- But since then nothing has happened.
- Labor didn't mention the project in the WA Budget, they made no comment during the Darling Range by-election.
- Byford and SJ are one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
- Extending the Tonkin Highway would mean safer local roads, less congestion, and more local jobs.
It’s Time Labor Took SJ and Byford Seriously.
Help Send A Message That We Need The Tonkin Highway!